F&B Premium V-Line is a new solution that is very effective to make a smooth and sleek facial line.
When injected into the fat underneath the chin, F&B causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, the cells can no longer store or accumulate fat.
It removes and restrains excess fat. (e.g. removal of excess fat after fat transplantation on the face).
1. F&B removes and restrains excess fat within a week, and leads to a sleek facial line.
2. Treatment can be applied not only to several facial areas but also for excess of transplanted fat.
3. As it softens the thick and hardened layer of fat, aerobic exercises would accelerate a fat breakdown and body slimming.
4. When a high-frequency treatment for circulation of lymph is done at the same time, drinking water helps let out the fat cells with body wastes.
5. It helps reduce a wide and thick nose for well-defined looks.
➢ It helps excrete waste matter from the body by stimulating peripheral blood vessels and lymphatic glands.
➢ Effective to reduce and lift up the area around such as nose, cheeks, marionette lines and double chin.
➢ Effectively reduces 2~3mm of fat at one use.
➢ Remarkable change within 1~2 weeks with only 2~3 treatments – without a surgery. It only takes 5 minutes for one treatment leaving almost no swelling or bruises, it’s much more easier to be back to everyday life.
- Individuals with a busy schedule
- Sagging cheeks, sagging chin-line and double-chin
- No visible results from Botox application
- Large cheekbones, no elasticity in the skin
- Slim waistline and love-handles, perfect and slim leg line
Protocol of use:
1. Usage per each spot is 0.1cc. Don't exceed 2cc at once.
Composition of F&B Premium V-Line Solution:
Aqua, Glyserin, L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Sodium Deoxycholate, Asiaticoside, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Juglans Regiae, Papain, Fucus Vesiculosus Exctract
Storage Method: When unopened, room temperature storage, valid for 3 years. After opening, it is still fine to store at room temperature, but for safe & long storage, it is suggested to keep it in the refrigerator.