Yellow Peel is a fractionated peeling, especially recommended to apply exclusively on spots.
Its name is due to the yellow color of its main ingredient: Retinol.
With its powerful exfoliating action, it stimulates the removal of layers of the epidermal and dermal-epidermal skin, in proportion to exposure time.
The Yellow peel acts as a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase, thus providing a clarifying effect and depigmentation.
- Retinol - 0.2%
- 14% Trichloroacetic acid
- 13% Lactic acid
- 5% Salicylic Acid
- 5% pH of the skin to 0.3-1.5
Its main indication is the treatment of hyperchromic spots produced by the sun, skin aging and hormonal effects.
Integral treatment of facial rejuvenation fine wrinkles and acne scars, stretch marks, skin devitalized, without light, matte, non-uniform coloring or skins dyschromic.
Application technology :
- Cleaning correct and complete cleansing of the skin to treat.
- Do not rinse.
- Degrease: Soak a gauze in a degreasing lotion.
- Vigorously rub the area to be treated to ensure complete cleaning of the fatty layer of the skin.
- Apply the product with a cotton swab over the surface as evenly as possible several times until several coat layers are deposited.
- A skin icing may occur.
- Yellow skin should be left on your skin for a programmed period of time and remove by cleaning the area with mild soap.
- The duration will depend on the skin type of skin and intensity of treatment.
- Recommended application time: 30 to 60 minutes depending on the pigmentation
- Repeat treatment every 7-10 days by running the product until 1 or 2 hours. The patient must neutralize him at home with a mild soap.
- The interval between sessions is decided by the doctor and depends on the intensity of the injury and the response of the patient's skin.