Non-invasive carboxytherapy with the mask RIOX Carboxy CO2 Therapy is a complete therapeutic system for the restoration of interstitial respiration and vital functions of skin cells, based on the transdermal administration of molecular CO2 (without injections).
After the mask has been coated with a pre-applied gel on the face, a reaction occurs which results in the generation of CO2, which is effectively absorbed into the skin. The reaction of the absorption of carbon dioxide by the skin lasts 20-30 minutes. The treated area receives a strong stimulus for regeneration. Increased blood circulation contributes to a better removal of metabolic products from the tissues. It should be noted that at the same time carbon dioxide has a vasodilating effect, which contributes to increased blood flow.
Carbon dioxide contributes to an increase in the level of oxygen that is required for cellular metabolism. This treatment has a very powerful moisturizing and rejuvenating effect. It helps to restore the level of moisture in the epidermal layer of the skin, which is very important for its healthy state. The mask also has a preventive effect against slowing down the metabolic processes and aging of the skin. Effectively helps maintain skin in a healthy state.
Effect of the procedure of non-invasive carboxy therapy Carboxy CO2 mask:
- express lifting
- scar removal and scar treatment
- stimulation of the adenylate cyclase mechanism of lipolysis
- rehabilitation after aggressive rejuvenation techniques
- increased tone and elasticity
- relief of acne exacerbations
- treatment of rosacea
- skin whitening
- narrowing of pores
Carboxytherapy - step by step procedure instructions:
- Before the procedure, do a make-up removal and clean the skin, use the tool according to the type of skin. If there is a need, you can also perform deep cleansing with gommage, scrub, mild enzymatic or chemical peeling.
- Apply the gel from the syringe (half of the syringe 12.5 ml or the whole 25 ml) evenly with a thick layer on the face and neck. Avoid getting the gel in your eyes.
- Put an activator mask on top of the gel and gently press it tightly against the skin. Make sure that the mask is completely soaked with gel, since the uniformity of CO2 formation depends on it.
- Every 2-3 minutes, reapply the mask to the face until the complete CO2 release reaction stops. Leave the mask on the face for another 5 minutes to soak the skin with the extracts contained in the mask.
The exposure time is 20-30 minutes.
Rinse the mask thoroughly with water and protonate the skin. Apply face cream.
Be sure to apply with SPF.
Packaging: 5 syringes of 25 ml of gel + 5 masks of activators with ready cuts under the eyes and mouth.
There are separate masks for carboxy therapy, both finished and in A4 sheets.