This new technique was developed as a new way of achieving bio-rejuvenation without needles, called PRX-T33. The new breed of chemical peels has been formulated to infuse the skin, build collagen and generally improve skin tone. They are also quick, pain-free, and because they’re not photosensitising, they can be done all year round, even in the summer months and there are no needles involved.
Causing the top layer of skin to shed, triggering the living cells below to multiply and move up to the surface, in turn increasing collagen and hyaluronic production. Basically, they trigger a response that makes skin behave like young skin.
PRX-T33 employs a well known peeling agent (Trichloroacetic acid, TCA) in a completely new patented formulation in association with H2O2 (Hydrogen peroxide) to regenerate the skin without any frosting/peeling /shedding of layers of skin. So forget about having to hide in the house for days after the procedure: thanks to its innovative concept, you can have PRX-T33 in your lunch-break, and then meet up with friends the very same night. PRX-T33 does this by sending a chemical signal to the skin to trigger its own regenerative system which gets immediately under way to create new collagen, restoring the skin's structure. For the best results, you’ll need a course of 3-5 sessions, depending on your skin type. Then all you need to do yourself is apply the appropriate home care skin care products to enhance the stimulation.
The advantages of the PRX-T33 facial peel
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- It provides non-ablative (not harming the top layer of skin) chemical stimulation of the dermis without exfoliating the epidermis
- It is absolutely painless
- It works very well both as a single treatment and in combined treatments, as the results of each are enhanced
- It is not photosensitising, so it can be used even in summer
- The results are immediate
- After the facial peeling treatment, there is no bruising or redness, so the patient can go back to their everyday life with no sign of cosmetic treatment.