The key component of the biorevitalizant is ultrapure hyaluronic acid, which is found in a fairly high concentration (18 mg / ml). It is synthesized from Bacillus Subtilis by extracellular extrusion and stabilized with the crosslinking agent PEG (polyethylene glycol). Additionally, the composition includes calcium hydroxyapatite (0.01%), which increases the density of the skin. After injections, collagen synthesis is stimulated, tissue regeneration is accelerated, due to which a pronounced rejuvenation effect is observed.
Modern cosmetology uses the unlimited possibilities of enzymes to accelerate and enhance various processes. And the priority is undoubtedly the improvement of beauty and skin rejuvenation.
One of the major problems today is the formation of fatty deposits on the face, around the eyes, neck, back, under the arms, arms, abdomen, sides, hips, knees,
And the most important question - How to remove fat deposits from all problem areas? - is acutely on the agenda of modern cosmetology.
To influence the correction of local fat deposits, restore the elasticity and firmness of the skin, enzyme therapy of three enzymes produced by our body is applicable, these are:
LIPASE PBSERUM SLIM + PROFESSIONAL - remove the fat layer by catalyzing the breakdown of fats
COLLAGENASE PBSERUM SMOOTH + PROFESSIONAL - destroys the fibrous bridges of solid cellulite and eliminates the "orange peel", stimulates the production of new collagen.
HYALURONIDASE PBSERUM DRAIN + PROFESSIONAL - by splitting hyaluronic acid, it corrects the amount of fluid in the hypodermis, which is effective drainage and elimination of edematous cellulite.
INDICATIONS FOR THE PROCEDURE
- face contour correction;
- the presence of fat packs, flews;
- the presence of post-acne scars;
- problematic paraorbital area, incl. hernia of the lower and upper eyelids;
- flabbiness of tissues;
- the presence of fatty deposits in the zones of the "climateric hump" and "breeches";
- fibrous formations;
- the presence of stretch marks and hypertrophic scars.
Each bottle is a lyophilisate for preparing a suspension.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
To dilute the drug, a physiological solution of sodium chloride is used.
It is diluted depending on the correction zone: face - 2.5 ml of saline in each bottle, body - 5 ml of saline in each bottle.
Introduce the solvent into the bottle, stand for 2-3 minutes, mix gently until complete dissolution. Do not shake!
Mix the contents of all vials in equal amounts in 1 syringe.
RESULT AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- elimination and prevention of various forms of cellulite, incl. and old;
- elimination of the so-called "orange peel";
- elimination of local fatty layer;
- pronounced drainage effect;
- elimination of puffiness and excess fluid;
- general improvement in skin condition;
- normalization of all metabolic processes in the body at levels such as hypodermis and dermis;
- skin rejuvenation.
1. PBSerum Slim + (1 bottle). Dissolve in 2.5 ml saline (0.9% NaCl)
2. PBSerum Smooth + (1 bottle). Dissolve in 2.5 ml saline (0.9% NaCl)
3. PBSerum Drain + (1 bottle). Dissolve in 2.5 ml of saline (0.9% NaCl) or 2 ml of saline + 0.5 ml of 2% lidocaine to provide an analgesic effect when drugs are administered.
4. Make a cocktail of 3 dissolved products and mix gently without shaking. The total volume for one procedure is 7.5 ml.
5. Enzyme preparations (Slim +, Drain + and Smooth +) after reconstitution with physiological NaCl solution can be stored in a dark, dry place at room temperature for up to 8 hours.
6. Injections are used only in areas with excessive local fat deposits, fibrotic changes, pronounced loss of elasticity, flabbiness and ptosis of the skin, with signs of swelling and/or pastiness.
7. Depth of enzyme introduction. Local fatty deposits - in the hypodermis (6-13 mm). With flabbiness - into the deep dermis (4-6 mm).
It is recommended a course of 2 procedures with an interval of 14 days. To consolidate the result of burning fat, it is recommended to undergo a course of lymphatic drainage massage on the body for the complete metabolism of the decay products of the fat layer.