MELSMON – JAPANESE ANTI-AGING WONDER.
Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract preserves and revitalises the weakened and ageing cells strengthen the immune system and improve physical and mental capacity. For almost 52 years, Melsmon Cell Revitalization Extract has been highly accepted by the medical society in Japan. In fact, Melsmon essence is listed on the Nippon Health Insurance tariff (NHI). You can buy original Melsmon from Japan online at our store directly from Japan.
BASIC MELSMON EFFECTS
Prevention of menopause, Treatment of early menopause, Treatment of severe symptoms of menopause, Chronic fatigue syndrome "burnout syndrome”. Ageing begins at the age of 25 when decreasing the amount of collagen and elastin start to affect the elasticity and strength of skin and its moisture level. Melsmon application can help delay ageing symptoms. Regeneration of cells is stimulated only up to a "normal" level. Besides, there is a medical factor in the composition of Melsmon that inhibits the growth of tumour cells.
MAJOR FUNCTIONS OF MELSMON:
- Melsmon from Japan Strengthens the function of internal organs and promotes cells' rejuvenation
- Stimulates haematopoietic function
- Melsmon restores the normal function for hormone production and is available at a special price
- Improves lactation and enhances the growth of the mammary gland
- Promote growth in babies
- Melsmon improves the circulation of blood
- Wound healing and promoting the formation of serum
Melsmon has a powerful beauty effect - revitalizing, anti-ageing and whitening:
- Increases light reflectance, inner "luminescence" of skin
- Restoration of tropics, considerable reinnervation
- Extension of tissue breathing 5-7 times
- Melsmon from Japan eliminates hyperpigmentation
- Regeneration of epidermis cells
Melsmon is administered via Subcutaneous Inj / Intramuscularly (IM) only, under medical supervision.
Adults: as part of complex therapy in peri- and postmenopausal women, 2 ml of the drug is administered every other day (3 ampoules per week), for 2 weeks. If necessary, after 1-2 weeks, the course of treatment can be repeated.
Melsmon is administered only by subcutaneous injection! Intravenous administration of the product is strictly prohibited!
- hypersensitivity to the active substance and/or other components;
- dysfunctions of the endocrine glands;
- arterial hypertension;
- pregnancy and lactation;
Storage conditions: in a dry place, at a temperature of 15-25 degrees
*We are selling Melsmon Placenta 100% only original Japanese products.