Innovative fat burning therapy based on lipolysis
The effects of Lipo Lax can be described as follows:
- When introduced into the subcutaneous tissue, Lipo Lax increases the osmotic pressure within the cells and splits the fat into its components, which causes the cell membrane to rupture;
- The cleavage products of the adipocyte enter the lymph flow and blood via the damaged membrane and are excreted by the kidneys and liver;
- Flat scars form at the introduction site of Lipo Lax (inside the cellulose), which contribute to the destruction of adipose tissue.
Benefits of application:
1. There is no need for anesthesia;
2. The procedure for administering Lipo Lax is very simple and effective, convenient and, above all, painless;
3. Lipo Lax dissolves and destroys fat cells (fat cells are eliminated through sweat and urine);
4. Lipo Lax is effective against cellulite and, due to the peptide content, makes the skin supple and elastic;
5. Lipo Lax quickly removes fat deposits in parts of the body that cannot be reduced with physical exercise or diet;
6. Lipo Lax guarantees a safe treatment, due to the highest purity of raw materials;
7. Maximizes the effectiveness of lipolysis.
Using Lipo Lax, you can correct the following areas:
- Chin area
- Fat deposits in the abdomen, as well as lateral folds
- Reduce the volume of fat tissue in the inner thighs and knees
- Reduce the volume of fat tissue in the shoulders, back and back of the hands
- Contours of the hips and buttocks
After just one session of lipolytic mesotherapy with Lipo Lax, you can get rid of unwanted local fatty deposits, cellulite and flabby skin. After the third session, you will notice that the injection areas have decreased, local accumulations of adipose tissue in problem areas ("ears" on the thighs, sides, second chin, etc.) have disappeared and the skin in the treated areas has become smoother and elastic.
Disclaimer: This product is for professionals only.
This product does not come with instructions as you should be trained to use this product or be treated by someone trained...