Hyafilia is used to improve wrinkles by injecting it into a layer of skin around facial wrinkles.
It is a colorless and transparent gel product consisting of stabilized unsaturated hyaluronic acid.
Hyafilia is a reconstruction material for enlarging facial tissues.
It is recommended that the product be used for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles, acne folds and scars. The specific crosslinking system used by HyaFilia HA influences the durability of implantation and its resistance to degradation under the influence of heat, external factors and enzymes.
The use of non-animal acids with a high degree of purification ensures the safety of use and the lack of possibility of allergic reactions.
The product line contains three types of fillers with volumetric differences.
Hyafilia Grand – the most dense filler in the series to increase the volume of cheekbones, chin, cheeks.
Concentration: 20 mg/ml
Volumetric capacity: +++++
- volumetric remodeling
- increase cheekbones, chin, temporal area
- correction of the nose
Guaranteed duration: up to 12 months.
Injection level: super-periosteal, deeply subdermal.
- Inflammatory reaction in the location of manipulation (swelling, erythema, redness, etc.), which may be accompanied with itching, as well as pain while pressing. Such an inflammatory reaction can last up to 7 days.
- The appearance of bruising.
- The appearance of compaction or nodules at the injection location.
- Coloration or discoloration of the skin in the area of the drug administration.
- Insufficient efficiency of the procedure or weakly expressed effect of filling.
- Given the available reports of cases of skin necrosis over the bridge of the nose, abscesses, granulomas of allergic reactions of immediate or delayed type after administration of hyaluronic acid or lidocaine, it is necessary to take into account the potential risk of development of such complications.