Due to the unique combination of biomimetic peptides Dermaheal Eyebag Solution improves the microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, while not destroying adipose tissue, which is already lacking in the periorbital region, but strengthens and redistributes it. The result can be fully appreciated after four procedures: the volume and convexity of periorbital hernias are significantly reduced, the skin of the eyelids is tightened, swelling and dark circles disappear.
This Korean product Dermaheal Eyebag Solution is great for treating the skin around the eyes. Mesotherapy based on it can be performed to rejuvenate and even treat the dermis of the entire face.
The product reduces the expression of adipogenic factors, preventing fat deposition, and stimulates lipolysis, removing fat pads under the eyes. The product reduces wrinkles, tones and tightens the skin, giving the effect of skin rejuvenation; it also has a brightening and illuminating effect.
Indications for use:
- Swelling, hernia, or bags in the eye area (under the eyes);
- Facial wrinkles;
- General fatigue of the skin (faded colour, showing pigmentation, reduced elasticity).
Eyebag Solution contains 4 peptides:
- Tripeptide-41 (CG-Lipoxyn) – prevents the accumulation of body fat and stimulates lipolysis; has a powerful lipo reducing effect, changing the structure of the adipocyte and reducing the volume of subcutaneous fat in the periorbital region, which directly reduces the manifestation of hernial protrusions.
- Nanopeptide-18 (CG-Formade) – has the anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effect; increases the proliferation of fibroblasts, keratinocytes, increases the amount of collagen, elastin, laminin, fibronectin and hyaluronic acid, compacting the front wall of the orbit and reducing and preventing periorbital hernias.
- Oligopeptide-61 (CG-Cellsolin) – reduces the expression of adipogenic factors, which increase the fat deposition; increases the proliferation of fibroblasts, blocks melanogenesis, and has anti-inflammatory effects. It brightens and tightens the delicate skin around the eyes, giving a “rested look”.
- Oligopeptide-73 (CG-EPG) – prevents the damage of the skin cells by inhibiting the effect of UV and other factors inducing apoptosis; increases the proliferation of keratinocytes and fibroblasts, Strengthens the tone of the circular muscles of the eye, activates lipo reduction, activates microcirculation and lymphatic drainage, strengthens and tightens the skin of the eyelids, reduces the severity of the small wrinkled network.
Their main feature is that they not only work perfectly alone but also provide additional powerful impact in the complex relative to each other. Peptides help reduce subcutaneous fat, stimulate the natural production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin, which leads to the strengthening of the skin, avoids sagging soft tissues, the formation of a hernia and eliminate wrinkles. Among other things, the complex of useful components makes thin skin more dense, supple, brightening it from the inside. An additional advantage of Eyebag Solution is the ability to improve internal metabolic processes and lymph flow.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- autoimmune diseases;
- very thin skin;
- exacerbation of any chronic ailments;
- insulin-dependent diabetes;
- individual intolerance to components;
- skin inflammation;
The negative reaction to the introduction of Dermaheal Eyebag Solution is not associated with the drug itself, but with the process of its use. The reviews of many patients indicate that blepharoplasty of the eyes through ultrasonic waves is the most gentle and easily tolerated. So, after a course of therapy, no side effects are observed, except for easy redness. Special skincare is also not required.
Mesotherapy in the eye area with the help of this drug is often more traumatic. The most common consequences are mild swelling, redness, papules from injections, and bruises. Side effects pass on their own over time, but if you wish, you can speed up their disappearance with special ointments from the pharmacy or cool homemade compresses.
1 bottle in one session, once a week. Full course 4-5 treatments.
Most often, the product is used to carry out a procedure such as mesotherapy. Injections are carried out to a shallow depth, up to about 2 millimetres.
Before the session begins, the skin is pre-cleaned and treated with an antiseptic composition, then an anaesthetic cream is applied to the problem area, the main task of which is to stop the pain.
Within 40-60 minutes, while local anaesthesia continues to work, the specialist carries out numerous injections using a strong, but very thin needle. The first positive changes become noticeable after the first visit to a specialist, expressed results are evaluated approximately 7-10 days after the end of the full course.
- Phase 1: 1 procedure every week for the first month
- Phase 2: 1 procedure every 2 weeks for the second month
- Phase 3: 1 procedure per month for the third month
Volume: 1.5 ml
Expiration date: 2 years from the moment of production
Storage: Store at 2˚C ~ 25˚C. Avoid exposure to sunlight. After opening, stable for 5 days in the refrigerator.