Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Low temperatures and the long duration of the cross-linking reaction used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers yield an even and dense gel structure. The exceptional purity of the product is achieved through prolonged dialysis of the HA after the cross-linking reaction. Minimized residual BDDE and protein levels guarantee the absence of allergic reactions.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- low endotoxin content (endotoxin <0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- high product safety due to minimized BDDE residue level
- regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler in the subcutaneous layers during injection
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
Chaeum Premium 2 is used for the correction of medium wrinkles and lip augmentation. The filler has a medium HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 2:
- glabellar and forehead lines
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- perioral lines (marionette lines, smoker’s lines, mouth frown)
- lip contouring and augmentation
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Packaging: 2 treatments × 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack
Needle size: 27G
Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea