Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Low temperatures and the long duration of the cross-linking reaction used in the production of Chaeum Premium fillers yield an even and dense gel structure. The exceptional purity of the product is achieved through prolonged dialysis of the HA after the cross-linking reaction. Minimized residual BDDE and protein levels guarantee the absence of allergic reactions.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- high purity (endotoxin <0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- advanced product safety due to the long (14- to 15-day) dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural-looking effect
Chaeum Premium 4 is used for facial contour correction and volumization. The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 4:
- face contouring and shaping
- volume augmentation (age-related lost in the volume) in the chin, cheek, cheekbones, temples, and forehead
- chin correction
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
2 syringes × 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack
Needle size: 23G
Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea